quarta-feira, 4 de junho de 2008

HOPE



In Romania, where a man said to his son:

-- What there is there, I am always at his side.

There was an earthquake at this time of very high intensity, which almost destroyed the existing buildings there.

It was this man in this hour on a road. Seeing what happened, ran to home and found that his wife was well, but his son was in school.

It was immediately beyond. And the match completely destroyed.

Not a single wall left standing ...

Taken a great sadness, there was listening, the happy voice of his son and his promise (not achieved). "What there is there, I am at their side."

His heart was tight and his view only enxergava destruction. The voice of his son and his promise not fulfilled, the dilaceravam. Mentalmente travelled many times the path that was holding its daily mãozinha. The gate (which no longer exist); Corridor ... Olhava the walls, that face confident.

Passava the room of 3 years, turned the corridor and looking at the sign.

Until we decided to do on top of rubble, the same path.

Gate ... Corridor ... Virou the right and stopped in front of what should be the door of the room. Nothing! Only a pile of material destroyed.

Not at least a piece of something that remember the class. Olhava ... All desolate.

And still hear his promise. And he was not ... He began digging with their hands.

That came other parents that while well intentioned, and also apologise, tried removes it from there saying:

-- Go home. No advance, no sobrou anyone. Go home.

When he retrucava: - vai you help me?

-- But none has helped, and little by little, everyone is afastavam. They arrived the Police, who also tried to remove it from there, because they saw that there was no chance of having sobrado anyone with life. There were other places with more hope. But not this man forgot his promise to the child, the only thing I said to people trying to remove it from there it was: You vai help me?

But they also were abandoning. They arrived the fire and was the same thing ... Saía then are not seeing that may not have sobrado anyone alive?

-- You vai help me?

-- You are blinded by pain, does not see anything else. Or is anger of doom.

-- You vai help me?

-- One by one, each was afastavam. He worked almost tirelessly, with only short intervals, but not out there. 5, 10, 12, 22, 24, 30 hours.

Already exhausted, said to himself that he needed to know if his son was alive or dead. Until that to remove a huge stone, always calling the child, heard:

-- Father .. I am here!

Happy, was more force to open a greater range and asked:

-- Are you well?

-- I am. But with thirst, hunger and very afraid.

-- Has anyone else with you?

-- Yes, the 36 class of 14 are with me, we are trapped in a range between two pillars. We are all well.

Only if could hear their screams of joy.

-- Father, I talked to them: You can stay calm, because my father will find us. They did not believe, but I said all the time ... What there is there, my father will always be in my hand.

-- We will download and try to get out of this hole.

-- No! Let them leave the first ... I know that there is what there ... You're expecting me!
»
Traduzir

Nenhum comentário: